Stewardship and Finance
- Volunteers with a strong commitment to stewardship to help plan and educate the congregation regarding stewardship.
- Monitors and keeps the congregation informed about the income to budget on a monthly basis.
- Members of the team present stewardship moments in Worship and in the newsletter. These moments are meant to educate the congregation on the spiritual need for giving along with the church’s physical need for giving to support the normal operating expenses of the church.
- The team meets in February and March each year to prepare a Consecration program to present to the congregation to invite people to estimate their giving to God for our ministries.
- The team prepares an estimated budget to be presented to the General Board for approval in April. The budget is presented to the congregation for approval on the first Sunday in May.
- The team hosts the “Celebration” covered dish supper on Consecration Sunday to celebrate the gifts pledged.