Needs: Volunteers to plan and oversee mission opportunities beyond the Wilmington area for youth and adults.
- Disciples Mission Fund
- Common fund of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ). Monies received are distributed to Regional Ministries, General Ministries, Institutes of Higher Learning and other ministries. Money is allocated for this purpose from the annual budget.
- Week of Compassion
- The relief, refugee and development mission fund of the Christian Church (Disciples of Christ) in the United States and Canada. It equips and empowers disciples to alleviate the suffering of others through disaster response, humanitarian aid, sustainable development and the promotion of mission opportunities in the United States and throughout the world. Each February we emphasize and promote this with a special offering.
- Appalachian Service Project (ASP)
- A mission trip open to adults and youth through which volunteers work to make homes warmer, safer and dryer, while interacting with the people of the region. It is normally done during the summer months.
- Youth mission trips
- Youth trips to various locations are made during the summer to provide youth varied contexts in which to experience God through work, worship and the people they meet. In recent years, they have traveled to New Orleans and Slidell, Louisiana; and to Neon, Kentucky in Appalachia.
- Mission trips
- Trips to and continued support of projects in Puente Azul, El Salvador are open to adults and youth. This is usually done in consort with other churches from Indiana, Ohio and North Carolina. Mission trips usually take place in the fall of the year.