Needs: Volunteers to plan and to help with setup for all activities.
- Works closely with the Ministerial Staff and Music Directors in planning special worship services
- Helps in creating visual/worship centers for special services
- Works to make sure that the Sanctuary, Fellowship Hall and Narthex areas are esthetically pleasing – with flowers, decorations, visual displays, furniture, etc.
- Communion – preparation for special services and provision of communion supplies
- Flowers – as needed for special services and celebrations
- Sanctuary Decorating – arrange for and organize help with decorating for special services
- Baptism – Prepare the baptistery for baptism, and help the candidates to prepare for the baptism. Take care of the robes used for the service.
- 24 Hour Prayer Vigil – Communication to the congregation, sign-up board, supplies
- Music – advice/consent to the Music Committee on the music program of the church